Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Mar 1, 5:24 pm, wil...@nospam.pobox.com (Will Janoschka) wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:24:47, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Very nice, Thank you! ÿ Science fiction is "Entertaining",
> > > something "else" notsomuch! ÿ My heroes are those that
> > > can make 10^4 mistakes per second, ÿbut can also fix
> > > 99.99999958% before anyone important notices!

> > Let's see, yesterday I wrote:
> > Mahipal @mahipal7638
> > #StarTrek #StarWars From "Beam Me Up" and "May The Force Be With You"
> > mixups one is considerably influenced in one's fictional real life...
> > Collapse   Reply  Delete  Favorite  More
> > 1:45 p.m. - Feb 28, 2013 À Details

> > Today... at 03:36 PM ET
> >http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/01/jedimindmeld-may-the-...

> > What a difference 24 hours of real time -- fictional or otherwise --
> > makes.

> > Results for the string "#sequestration #frustration" will soon be
> > trending given it's ... you know... about rhyme time to close the
> > deal. It is the way.

> > -- Mahipal
> > #sequestrationfrustration not far behind...

> Are you saying that Krout is a good language?

No, I did not mean to give that impression. But in the modern fast
paced Social Media, #MarketingWritersArePlagiarists and I am holding a
grudge since eons ago. They think themselves talented and grab up all
the light.

I did not find (sour?) Krout to be a language and you have removed
sci_lang from the newsgroups. That's actually fine, not likely any
humans peruse that group. Given their interaction, or lack thereof.

> A name for a device cannot be something that
> fits on a 19" rack panel.  The only "name" is
> the the whole operating manual independant
> of how many pages it fills!

That's highly impractical naming, though this notion I have heard
about.

Since there's a shortage of one Pope at the Vatican, as of late, the
Smithsonian TV media bombarded me with its predicament. Let's see...
on this very recent new show, it was highlighted that Science books
change every decade or so, yet The Bible remains constant. So the one
string of serialized words in a Bible, might serve as its true pure
name. While Science would be babbling and rambling due to its ever
changing uncertain contents.

-- Mahipal

Date Subject Author
1/23/13