Topic: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium

Replies: 21   Last Post: Mar 2, 2013 3:22 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Is Dr. Cameron Sullards of Georgia Tech, is he David E. Bostwick in disguise??

On Mar 1, 2:45 pm, David Bostwick
<david.bostw...@chemistry.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote innews:ef35eb9b-2d7a-44b5-a39c-9cc4db94b561@f6g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Feb 28, 1:42 pm, Jeff-Relf.Me <@.> wrote:
> >>   Google Groups is 100% uncensored, so it isn't fully indexed. Were
> > Google Groups fully indexed, it'd be used to game the system; i.e.
> > people would use it to push up the ranking of certain web sites. Large
> > (sub)threads with lots of authors are more likely to be real; i.e.
> > posts with lots of good replies are more likely to be indexed. Google
> > Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if it were.

> > Sounds like a lot of double-speak, and I would hazard to guess
> > that Jeff is a employee of Google, perhaps overseeing the blocked
> > from view of 2,000 of Archimedes Plutonium's posts since May of 2012.

> Ah, a conspiracy.

Is Dr. Cameron Sullards of gatech, is he David E. Bostwick in disguise
( a dr. jekyll mr hyde)??

Now the reason I ask is that this Bostwick hate spewer has been
stalking me for years to no end with his hate spew. And it makes no
sense that in academics, someone spends so much time attacking others.
So that when we see someone in the science newsgroups with nothing but
attack attack attack, we must find some sort of answer to why such a
person is so imbalanced.

Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.physics.electromag,sci.math
Subject: Re: Google Groups isn't Wikipedia, so it's not indexed as if
it were.