Topic: |R| > oo
Replies: 26   Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 8:55 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: |R| > oo

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, William Elliot <ma...@panix.com> wrote:
> oo < |R| is nonsense;  aleph_0 < |R| is well known.
>
> Since |R| is a cardinal number and oo is a point of the extended
> reals, oo has no cardinality and hence not comparable with |R|.

Different poster = different story

Since Rupert and Will skip any questions no use discussing anything
with them.

P=1 D(L') = AD(L)

True or not Fraud?

What's missing from this list Fraud?

0.00.,.
0.00..
..

Oh I forgot - maths not your strong point.

Herc