The Math Forum

Topic: Movie quality?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 10, 2000 10:48 AM

Daniel Thuresson

Re: Movie quality?

Hi Jordan,

I'm using Matlab 5.3 and MakeQTMovie from April 10, 2000. So I guess I have the
latest versions.
Here's how I make a movie:
MakeQTMovie start testfilm.mov
MakeQTMovie ('quality',1)
MakeQTMovie ('framerate',5/dt)
figure
axis([min(min(xx)) max(max(xx)) min(min(yy)) max(max(yy)) min(min(T_res))
max(max(T_res))]);
for j=1:5:t
for i=1:elr+1
temp(:,i) = T_res(nodes_temp+(i-1),j);