Topic: What is X if X="Y....Y^2"=X...Sqrt(X)=Y AND Y="1"Introduction to a
new mathematics at IJAMR/JAS

Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 3, 2013 11:49 AM

Don Redmond

Re: What is X if X="Y....Y^2"=X...Sqrt(X)=Y AND Y="1"Introduction to

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 10:17:18 AM UTC-6, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> This is to be published as the Major paper on the " Unified Theorem at Prime 19 -1" at the International journal of applied mathematical research (IJAMR), and JAS, to Jounals that are not golly- Wogs of Current mathematics.Current mathematics is Golly - Wog
>

> I would simply add that
>

> sqrt(40.111111111)*3=sqrt(361)=(19)
>

> Sqrt(40)*3=sqrt(360)
>

> You should easily know what X is and what Y is
>

> Review the following references Mathematicians
>

> References
>
> [1] Cameron .V, The disproof and fall of the Riemann?s hypothesis by quadratic base: The correct variable distribution of prime numbers by the clear mathematics of the half-line values (?Chan function?) of prime numbers, International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research, 2 (1) (2013) 103-110.
>
> [2] Cameron V, den Otter T. Prime numbers 2012. JAm Sci 2012; 8(7):329-334]. (ISSN: 1545-1003), http://www.jofamericanscience.org.
>
> [3] Cameron V, Prime number Coordinates and calculus J Am Sci, 2012; 8(10):9-10]. (ISSN: 1545-1003).http://www.jofamericanscience.org
>
> [4].Prime number19, Vedic Zero and the fall of western mathematics by theorem. International journal of applied mathematical research 2(1) (2013)111-115
>

> Acknowledgements
>
> 1. My Lord Jesus Christ, by his special grace to me, specially the teaching of humility and clarity.
>
> 2. Dr. Hong Ma editor of Journal of American science who was humble / decent to me and understood creativity in Science, he is instrumental in giving us confidence.
>
> 3. IJAMR, and Professor B Bathia, for very decent understanding obtuse mathematics in succinct fashion

Sorry to be so late getting in here, but have you noticed that

6*sqrt(10.0277777777)=19,

where in reality the 7's repeat forever? I bring it up since you seem to be fond of 19.

BTW, your equation(s) in your most recent post seem a tad confusing. Is it a system of a bunch of equations or just a bunch of equations. In any case, what is the last one? Is it x/y = sqrt(x-y) or x/y = 1/sqrt(x-y)?

Don