Topic: How can NO LOGICIAN follow this argument??
Replies: 13   Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 11:06 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: How can NO LOGICIAN follow this argument??

On Mar 4, 12:21 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On Mar 3, 12:43 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Godel and Tarski proofs were  PRE AXIOMATIC SET THEORY!
>
> Nobody can help it if YOU'RE *STUPID*.  Zermelo axiomatized set theory
> in 1903.
> Godel's incompleteness theorems were proved in 1930.  Nobody can help
> you if you
> think 30 is pre- 03.

Then WHY cannot you spot the FLAW that I have EXPLICITLY POINTED OUT?

You CANNOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE the argument because

SCI.LOGIC ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS!

HERC
--
WWW.BLoCKPROLOG.COM