Topic: Conjugate
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 3, 2013 10:57 PM

Andrzej Kozlowski

Re: Conjugate

Your first line is not only not needed but also shows that you do not
understand what the function Element is for. In fact, when you use it in
this way, it does nothing at all.
I think people should avoid giving advice to others on matters that they
do not understand themselves. Don't you agree?

Andrzej Kozlowski