Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 3 Mrz., 23:47, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> While what is contained in any set of lines WHICH HAS A LAST LINE is
> contained in that last line, when one is outside of Wolkenmuekenheim,
> MOST sets of lines do not have a last line, and no such set has all
> members of all its lines in any one line.

It is not a matter of a last line. It is enough that every line
contains all that its predecessors contain. This shows that there is
never more than one line required to contain all preceding lines.

Does a sequence of white sheep necessarily contain a black sheep, if
it is infinite?

> > And which parts of Tristram's life are not described in his diary?
>
> Until it is proved that Tristam Shandy is now dead, one cannot assume
> that he is not still writing it.

Until the rational numbers are finished one cannot assume that they
are not more than the naturals.

> And I defy WM to produce Shandy's death
> certificate.

That is produced (faked) by adherents of finished infinity.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots