Topic: Compiling numerical iterations
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 4:15 AM

Dr. Peter Klamser

Re: Compiling numerical iterations

.... I always use <ctrl>. to pick complete parts of an expression,
because the timing of clicking is very sensitive ...

You can see, that it is no good to use expressions like For ... etc.
to generate fast code in Mathematica.

For statements ect.. are bad style in Mathematica like GOTO Label in former
days, when we learned to use PASCAL, MODULA etc.. Even if you can
still use Label in Mathematica...

says Peter