Topic: Would this be your daughter?
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 11:04 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Would this be your daughter?
att1.html (2.8 K)

On Mar 5, 2013, at 10:11 PM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> But "ALLOW" ??!!!
>
> Would you perhaps get a police officer to prevent the daughter/son from taking the course? You'd need a court order first, of course.

Believe it or not, good and strong parents have a lot more influence (control) than you think. I grew up in an impoverished and dysfunctional home and witnessed all that it wrought on my siblings. I have no tolerance left in me at all for the school of hard knocks and I see no indication whatsoever of my son's adolescence ending in a manner as foolish as is detailed in that piece. I am not unique in this and I am sure that even though you don't care to admit it, you and Lou have both witnessed many kids, other people's kids of course, that seem to be fortunate in that regard. They seem much more immune to the pitfalls of immaturity and youthful ignorance. That does not happen by chance.

Bob Hansen