Topic: Will webMathematica work with Tomcat 7?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 5:54 AM

Joel Klein

Re: Will webMathematica work with Tomcat 7?

On 3/5/2013 9:16 PM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> The Subject almost says it all: Will webMathematica work with Tomcat 7?

We have recently used webMathematica with Tomcat 7 on Windows and Linux,
I see no reason it shouldn't work fine on Mac.

--Joel Klein, Kernel Developer
Wolfram Research