Topic: Ismember/intersect not possible with serial date numbers?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 4:03 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Ismember/intersect not possible with serial date numbers?

"dpb" <none@non.net> wrote in message news:kh61uj$ut7$1@speranza.aioe.org...
> On 3/5/2013 6:07 PM, Vegard wrote:
>> TideMan <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message <ebb90dc8-6be0-4678-a0fc-

> Good on the latter...if you haven't yet found it (I forget for sure but I
> think there's perhaps a link in the FAQ) DAGS on "What Every Computer
> Scientist..." and Goldberg for a very nice paper on the details of the
> subject. Even if you don't study it thoroughly now, knowing it's there
> when you need it can be priceless...

There is a link to an edited reprint of Goldberg's paper in the FAQ entry.
It uses a link to sun.com but I'm glad to see that Oracle put in a redirect
to the appropriate location on their website.

Steve Lord