Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Feb 28, 6:22 pm, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Science Fact: Given E=mc^2 and f=dp/dt.
>
> Science Fiction: Given #StarTrek "Beam me up" and
> #StarWars "May The Force Be With You"
>
> Now having gone to play with the Universe, I concocted
>
> "me always changes" and  force = d(sqrt (m*e))/dt
>
> http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/meforce.pdf
>
> https://twitter.com/mahipal7638since I used 2 hashtags above.
>
> Enjo(y)... Cheers!
> --
> Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.
>
> http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> "If the line between science fiction and science fact
> doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"

"When it comes to atoms, language can be used only as in poetry. The
poet, too, is not nearly so concerned with describing facts as with
creating images." -- Niels Bohr

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/niels_bohr.html

Both "me always changes" and  force = d(sqrt (me))/dt suggest this
force -- poetic or otherwise -- acts also along the time axis. There
is a time axis still? I get so few memos directing me per the latest
policed language shifts. On some list, I am...

-- Mahipal

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce