Topic: Ismember/intersect not possible with serial date numbers?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 4:03 PM

dpb

Re: Ismember/intersect not possible with serial date numbers?

On 3/6/2013 9:06 AM, Steven_Lord wrote:
> "dpb" <none@non.net> wrote in message

>> On 3/5/2013 6:07 PM, Vegard wrote:
>>> TideMan <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message <ebb90dc8-6be0-4678-a0fc-
>
> *snip*
>

>> Good on the latter...if you haven't yet found it (I forget for sure
>> but I think there's perhaps a link in the FAQ) DAGS on "What Every
>> Computer Scientist..." and Goldberg for a very nice paper on the
>> details of the subject. Even if you don't study it thoroughly now,
>> knowing it's there when you need it can be priceless...

> There is a link to an edited reprint of Goldberg's paper in the FAQ
> entry. It uses a link to sun.com but I'm glad to see that Oracle put in
> a redirect to the appropriate location on their website.

I sorta' thought I recalled it being there but was too lazy to look to
confirm...and the link I'd saved locally is the old one from Sun so it's
also nice to know it does have a redirect.

And, it's always nice to hear back that somebody did actually pay some
attention to what one posts... :)