Topic: Interdeducibility of properties of an abstract consequence relation.
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 8:40 PM

Frederick Williams

Re: Interdeducibility of properties of an abstract consequence relation.

Graham Cooper wrote:

> dopey idiot! Not a clue what he is reading about (dysfunctional
> syntax)

No it isn't.

> and quoting verbatim.

No I'm not, and if I were the post would have been twice as long as it
was