Topic: dark halo around gaussian peak in Plot3D?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 12:47 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: dark halo around gaussian peak in Plot3D?

I don't see a "dark halo" with the following

Plot3D[
PDF[BinormalDistribution[0], {x, y}],

Can you send a simple example that demonstrates the problem?

Bob Hanlon