Topic: Mathematica 9 install
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 4:46 PM

Bill Rowe

Re: Mathematica 9 install

On 3/7/13 at 10:48 PM, ewnowak@gmail.com (Ed Nowak) wrote:

>Can both Mathematica 9 and Mathematica 8 run on the same computer at
>the same time?

Yes. I currently have both version 8 and version 9 installed on
my Mac and can definitely have both version running at the same time.

I assume it is also possible to have both versions running on
other platforms as well,