Topic: Would this be your daughter?
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 11:04 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Would this be your daughter?

Further my post of Mar 6, 2013 1:02 PM, it may be appropriate to explain/clarify a bit about:

... Anna Roys' understanding of 'systems'
> probably gained without formally using 'systems
> science'

an understanding of 'systems' gained just by learning to observe children and how they learn, keeping an open mind on the matter - above all genuinely attempting to be NOT "overweening" as a teacher (if I may paraphrase Lou Talman).

GSC