Topic: Matlab excel interface
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 11:08 PM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: Matlab excel interface

What the heck??? I find it hard to believe that you' can't write 100 rows of data to Excel from Matlab. Excel can handle a little over a million rows; Matlab can handle much more. You must be doing it wrong. Check out the samples here:
http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/xlswrite.html

More samples here:
http://matlab.izmiran.ru/help/techdoc/ref/xlswrite.html

Finally, see these two examples: