Topic: Importing .xlsx files in parallels
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 10:46 PM

dpb

Re: Importing .xlsx files in parallels

On 3/9/2013 8:27 AM, Ryan wrote:

> A while back I tried to figure out a way to import several Excel files
> in a folder, and basically concatenate all files into one single matrix
> in Matlab, sort of like a Union Query in a database. Well, I never
> figured out how to do that in Matlab,...

What seemed to be the problem? Doesn't seem like any big
trick...assuming, of course, the data within the files is commensurate
such as to be amenable to such concatenation. A set of arbitrary file
formats would, of course, be much more problematical.