Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 10 Mrz., 18:24, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 6:05 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > On 10 Mrz., 17:40, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > There is no findable line that is
> > > coFIS to (d)

> > (d) is *not* an actual infinite sequence but only a description in
> > letters.

> > > g is a findable line.
>
> > > Do you agree with the statement
>
> > > g is not coFIS to (d)
>
> > Of course. The number m = max is not findable or fixable.
>
> So do you agree with the statement.
>
> If G is a set of lines of L with a findable
> last element, then there is no line s of
> G such that s is coFIS to (d)

Yes. How often will you ask?
(d) is a prescription to find or to construct FIS d_1, ..., d_n.

Would you expect that
"write 0. and then add the digit 1 with no end" is coFIS with a line
of
0.1
0.11
0.111

The *result* of this prescription is coFIS with a line of the above
list. Alas both are not findable. All we know is that for every line
there is an identical result of the prescription.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots