Topic: THESIS ON PRIME NUMBERS PUBLISHED INTERNATIONALLY, UNIFIED THEOREM TO FOLLOW
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 11:11 AM

Robin Chapman

Re: THESIS ON PRIME NUMBERS PUBLISHED INTERNATIONALLY, UNIFIED THEOREM
TO FOLLOW

On 08/03/2013 16:15, hope9900@frontier.com wrote:

> International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research, 2 (2) (2013) 157-174

100 euros per paper to publish there

> ©Science Publishing Corporation
> www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/IJAMR
> The rational variability of all empty space by prime numbers
> The new mathematics of primordial 1:3 and ?Chan? function of prime numbers
> Part 1: the curved ?Chan? function of prime numbers
> Vinoo Cameron
> Hope Research, Athens, Wisconsin, USA
> E-mail: Hope9900@frontier.Com
> Abstract

Oddly omitted by Mr Cameron, but begins

"
This mathematics manuscript has no conjecture, and the values of the
half-line prime number are absolute and of simple pure mathematics by
dual spiral cords that clearly spell out the distributive form of Prime
numbers. The very clear half-line values for each prime numbers are made
indirectly by using our continuous sieve of prime numbers ( Den
otter/Hope research sieve) or any other risky prime sieve .Half-line
values for each prime number are constant by an ascension order ( 19=16
for instance). This is also done directly using the quadratic base to
derive the variability, and the values of sets are constant. We have
shown the characteristics of Prime numbers genesis and distribution, by
clear sublime mathematics, that no living mathematician can question as
the values are absolutely clear and that this is the way the creator
created the prime numbers ...
"