Topic: Help page crash
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 21, 2014 5:42 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Help page crash

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message
> Does anyone has problem with help page on R2013A.
>
> It is enough to click on the "question mark" icon on the right side and
> the whole MATLAB crashes. This happens systematically.
>
> My config is: R2013A, Win64, Windows 7.
>
> I take a quick look at BUG report page, it does not look like it was
> reported.

I have not heard any reports of this, but Technical Support might have.
Please contact Technical Support, and if you received a crash log file when
you did this please include that in your message to Technical Support.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com