Topic: Radio buttons
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 12, 2013 6:24 AM

Barry Williams

Re: Radio buttons

zack00 <p.hilovsky@gmail.com> wrote in message <44a42f28-49ab-4b12-9e84-5f4ee9c7a2c0@googlegroups.com>...
> Hi
>
> I have 3 radio buttons..If i close a window and reopen I want to remember which radio button was checked.
>
> If I set a Value on one on these radio button 1 and I close and reopen window still same radio button is check
>
> can you help me?

How about adding a function associated with a 'Close' button that writes a initialization file with the states of the radio buttons that you want to be checked when you reopen the GUI? When the GUI starts, the function that initializes it can read those values and set the buttons according to their previous states. In that case, you may want to include default values in case the initialization file is missing or can't be found.

Barry

Date Subject Author
3/11/13
Read Radio buttons