Topic: Issues with Rendering of Graphics[]
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 15, 2013 1:46 AM

David Bailey

Re: Issues with Rendering of Graphics[]

On 12/03/2013 04:33, tim_brock20@hotmail.com wrote:
> Thanks. I tried this but it didn't solve the problem for me.

I tried this under 8.0.4 (in case it was a bug with 9), but the same
thing happens. It almost looks as though rectangles are drawn with space
left for an edge. This cleaned it up for me:

Graphics[{{EdgeForm[{Thick, RGBColor[136/255, 189/255, 204/255]}],
RGBColor[136/255, 189/255, 204/255], rectangles, GrayLevel[0.25],
markers20}, PlotRange -> {{-1, 11}, {-10, 100}}}, AspectRatio -> 1,
ImageSize -> 600]

Note I have made the edges the same colour as the bulk of the rectangles.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk