Topic: Can you translate from Sanskrit? Euclid's definition of
multiplication...

Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 1:22 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Can you translate from Sanskrit? Euclid's definition of
multiplication...

Jonathan Crabtree posted Mar 12, 2013 5:58 PM:
> https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/podo.in/1902-S
> ANSKRIT-EUCLID_RekhaganitaVOL_II_BookVII_Definitions.p
> df
>
> Dear math friend
>
> I would like to have a 2 page Sanskrit document
> translated into English with precision and without
> any additional words added that are not in the
> Sanskrit.

<snip>
Sorry: though I am from India (Sanskrit's homeland) I don't know any Sanskrit at all.

(During my early schooldays, I believe I did once have an opportunity to learn it. I did not take the opportunity, much to my regret in later times).

In case I come across anyone or any site that might be able to help, I shall let you know.

GSC