Topic: I need a solution to this problem, if you do send me email
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 9:26 AM

Steven Lord

Re: I need a solution to this problem, if you do send me email

"Gerti " <gertizaka@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I need a solution to this problem, if you do send me email

"this problem" being:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/327497

This sounds like a homework question and in general this newsgroup requires
people posting homework questions (or questions that sound like they're
homework, even if they're not) to show what they've done to try to solve the
problem and to ask a SPECIFIC question before the readers will offer any
suggestions. Post the code you've written to try to solve this question and
indicate where EXACTLY you're stuck and someone may offer some assistance.

Also, please use a descriptive subject line. Many people who post here are
looking for "help" -- in order for your message to stand out, the subject
should summarize the contents of the post.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com