Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

William Hughes

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Mar 13, 6:33 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 13 Mrz., 17:59, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 13, 5:37 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>
> > > On 13 Mrz., 13:19, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > <snip>

> > > Correct. The list has more numbers than a single line has. Since every
> > > number that is in the list, must be in at least one line, this implies
> > > that the numbers are in more than one line.

> > To be precise, a set of lines, say K, that contains all the numbers
> > contains at least two lines.

> In actual infinity, this is not avoidable.
> We note: At least two lines belong to the set that contains all
> numbers. We call these lines necessary lines.

Why, when they are clearly not necessary?

Let J be a set of the lines of L with no
findable last line. At least two lines
belong to J. Are any lines of J necessary?

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de