Topic: An idea to implement.
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 14, 2013 10:26 AM

Derek Goring

Re: An idea to implement.

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:23:06 AM UTC+13, Roy wrote:
> Hello
>

> I need an idea on writing a matlab code. I have anchors(nodes) with their measured data .I have to extract mean(m) and standard deviation(sd) with the help of the transmission and receive of the anchors(nodes)
>
> For example
>
> Anchor 1 2 3
>
> 1 m,sd m,sd m,sd
>

> 2 m,sd m,sd m,sd
>

> 3 m,sd m,sd m,sd
>

> So I have to know the mean and Sd between 1x1,1x2 and so on !!
>

> Any ideas or suggestions are welcome !!

Your post is double Dutch to me.

I have no idea what this sentence means:
> I have to extract mean(m) and standard deviation(sd) with the help of the transmission and receive of the anchors(nodes)

You "have to extract", not "I want to extract". I infer from this that it is a homework assignment, in which case why are you asking us?

How can transmission (a noun) and receive (a verb) "help" in calculating the mean and standard deviation?

It's gibberish.