Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<f39de9da-0beb-4db8-a66f-6ab4ae8c0291@h9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > The set of even naturals do not fit in one such finite line

> It seems that there are only finite lines. And never two or more lines
> contain more than one of them. This is simply fact.
>

> > if we note
> > that given any even natural, there is another larger than it. And for
> > every even number that WM claims is a last/largest one, others can find
> > another yet later/larger.

> But in actual infinity the set is complete. That means that we cannot
> find further naturals. All is in te list and, by construction, never
> in more than one line.

All is never in one of WM's listed lines as the existence of any listed
finite line implies the existence of a a successor line longer than it.

(That's why merely potential infinity is nonsense.)

WM has frequently claimed that a mapping from the set of all infinite
binary sequences to the set of paths of a CIBT is a linear mapping.
In order to show that such a mapping is a linear mapping, WM must first
show that the set of all binary sequences is a vector space and that the
set of paths of a CIBT is also a vector space, which he has not done and
apparently cannot do, and then show that his mapping satisfies the
linearity requirement that
f(ax + by) = af(x) + bf(y),
where a and b are arbitrary members of a field of scalars and x and y
are f(x) and f(y) are vectors in suitable linear spaces.

By the way, WM, what are a, b, ax, by and ax+by when x and y are binary
sequences?

If a = 1/3 and x is binary sequence, what is ax ?
and if f(x) is a path in a CIBT, what is af(x)?

Until these and a few other issues are settled, WM will still have
failed to justify his claim of a LINEAR mapping from the set (but not
yet proved to be vector space) of binary sequences to the set (but not
yet proved to be vector space) of paths ln a CIBT.

Just another of WM's many wild claims of what goes on in his WMytheology
that he cannot back up.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13