Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<62e92cf8-8bb7-409e-863a-a932404b8ee9@ia3g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 13 Mrz., 19:19, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:

> > > In actual infinity, this is not avoidable.
> > > We note: At least two lines belong to the set that contains all
> > > numbers. We call these lines necessary lines.
> > > So the set of necessary lines is not empty.

> > > Why then should two lines be necessary?
> > > One being the substitute in case the other falls ill?

> > > If there is not one necessary line, then there are two or more
> > > required.
> > > Proof: If you remove all lines from the list, then there remains no
> > > line and no number.

> > > So you believe that there can remain all numbers in the list after
> > > removing all lines? That is a remarkable claim. I would not accept it
> > > in mathematics.

> > > Note in actual infinity it makes sense to talk about all lines and to
> > > remove all lines.

> > I think this is just a difference of interpretation
> > concerning "necessary".

> That is easily clarified: How many lines can be removed without
> removing one of the natural numbers of the list.

If that "list" is the union of a finite set of lines then
all but the last/longest line for that finite set of lines.

And all but infinitely many from any infinite set of lines.
Note that one can always remove infinitely many more lines from an
infinite set of lines as long as one leaves infinitely many without
affecting the union of the lines left.

> > To borrow from linear algebra, you are describing
> > something that might be more along the lines of
> > a "spanning set".

> No. In my case every line is the super set of all preceding lines.
> Therefore we have a linear ordering.

WM is not in a good position to pontifice about linearity while he still
has his "linear mapping" of binary sequences problem to solve.

> But of course we have to apply some fundamental rules. For instance we
> must believe that removing all lines will remove all numbers from the
> list. Of course in matheology also the contrary belief is admissible.

The only place I have seen anything that wrong recently is in
Wolkenmuekenheim.

> For instance, removing all lines removes only all nameable numbers. If
> someone believes in non-nameable numbers, we cannot prove that the
> list is empty.

WM must believe in non-nameable naturals, as his sets of naturals always
end with some natural which one cannot either name or exceed. So that
one, and all its followers are unnameable in Wolkenmuekenheim.

WM has frequently claimed that a mapping from the set of all infinite
binary sequences to the set of paths of a CIBT is a linear mapping.
In order to show that such a mapping is a linear mapping, WM must first
show that the set of all binary sequences is a vector space and that the
set of paths of a CIBT is also a vector space, which he has not done and
apparently cannot do, and then show that his mapping satisfies the
linearity requirement that
f(ax + by) = af(x) + bf(y),
where a and b are arbitrary members of a field of scalars and x and y
are f(x) and f(y) are vectors in suitable linear spaces.

By the way, WM, what are a, b, ax, by and ax+by when x and y are binary
sequences?

If a = 1/3 and x is binary sequence, what is ax ?
and if f(x) is a path in a CIBT, what is af(x)?

Until these and a few other issues are settled, WM will still have
failed to justify his claim of a LINEAR mapping from the set (but not
yet proved to be vector space) of binary sequences to the set (but not
yet proved to be vector space) of paths ln a CIBT.

Just another of WM's many wild claims of what goes on in his WMytheology
that he cannot back up.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13