Topic: Please help me with the following question
Replies: 78   Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 1:38 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Please help me with the following question

Robert Hansen (RH) posted (Mar 13, 2013 7:49 PM):
> So it seems that you are missing the point I am
> making. Mathematics is like magic. When some talk
> about magic they are talking about the tricks while a
> few talk about the art itself. I am talking about the
> art.
>
> Bob Hansen

RIGHT!

I suppose it's like "Clarke's 3rd Law"?

- -- Arthur C. Clarke

In the absence of Arthur C. Clarke, I'm sure you will be able to give me all the explanation I will EVER need about the magic or art that I have missed.

Thanks in advance!

GSC
("Still Shoveling!")

Message was edited by: GS Chandy

Date Subject Author
2/24/13
Read Please help me with the following question
hydraflap
2/24/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Richard Strausz
2/25/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
James Elander
2/27/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Wayne Bishop
3/1/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/1/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/5/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
johnykeets
3/7/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Joe Niederberger
3/7/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/7/13
[...]
3/8/13
[...]
3/9/13
[...]
3/10/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/9/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/10/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/10/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/10/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Joe Niederberger
3/10/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/10/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/11/13
[...]
3/12/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Joe Niederberger
3/12/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/13/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/13/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/13/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Joe Niederberger
3/13/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/13/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Joe Niederberger
3/14/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/14/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/15/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/14/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Joe Niederberger
3/14/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Robert Hansen
3/14/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
Joe Niederberger
3/15/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
GS Chandy
3/25/13
Read Re: Please help me with the following question
VALERY