Topic: I Bet $25 to your $1 (PayPal) That You Can’t P
rove Naive Set Theory Inconsistent

Replies: 20   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 1:32 PM

Charlie-Boo

Re: I Bet $25 to your $1 (PayPal) That You Can’t P

On Mar 13, 5:57 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 13, 4:09 am, Charlie-Boo <shymath...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > 1. Tarski: Truth is not expressible.
>
> not(not(X))
>
> X IS TRUE!
>
> ---------------
>
> Really Charlie your CHARADES have gone on long enough!
>
> YOU CANNOT SHOW US 1 SYSTEM THAT IS INCONSISTENT
>
> by the terminology you are making up.
>
> ----------------
>
> If you have no USE for the word INCONSISTENT (THEORY)
>
> then say so, and we can stop wasting our time discussing set

theory
> with you.

With me? That'll be the day.

> -------------
>
> WAGER:  I will paypal CHARLIE BOO $25
>
> if he can prove ANY theory at all is inconsistent!

Didn?t I say ?CBL proves Hilbert impossible.? ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.logic/msg/3bc441b51ffe6455?hl=en

So you want a formal proof in CBL that Hilbert?s Programme is
inconsistent or some arbitrary set of typical set axioms is
inconsistent?

C-B

> Herc
> --www.BLoCKPROLOG.com

Date Subject Author
3/13/13
Read Re: I Bet $25 to your $1 (PayPal) That You Can’t P
rove Naive Set Theory Inconsistent
Graham Cooper
3/13/13
Read Re: I Bet $25 to your $1 (PayPal) That You Can’t P
rove Naive Set Theory Inconsistent
Graham Cooper
3/14/13
[...]
3/15/13
Read Re: I Bet $25 to your $1 (PayPal) That You Can’t P
rove Naive Set Theory Inconsistent
Charlie-Boo
3/19/13