Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<5a47a2dc-4cf4-4704-835b-2dffe92d57e2@j9g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 14 Mrz., 08:39, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Remove all lines.
> > > Can any numbers remain in the list? No.
> > > Therefore at least one line must remain in the list.

> > > We do not know which it is, but it is more than no line.
> > > In other words, it is necessary, that one line remains.

> > However, it is not necessary that any one particular
> > line remain.  So while it is necessary that the set
> > J contain one line, there is no particular line l that is
> > necessary.

> Correct. But I have not claimed that there are particular lines.
> This thread has become to long. Therefore I will publish the final
> result in Matheology § 224.
>
> Regards, WM

You only publish in WMytheology.

WM has frequently claimed that a mapping from the set of all infinite
binary sequences to the set of paths of a CIBT is a linear mapping.
In order to show that such a mapping is a linear mapping, WM must first
show that the set of all binary sequences is a vector space and that the
set of paths of a CIBT is also a vector space, which he has not done and
apparently cannot do, and then show that his mapping satisfies the
linearity requirement that
f(ax + by) = af(x) + bf(y),
where a and b are arbitrary members of a field of scalars and x and y
are f(x) and f(y) are vectors in suitable linear spaces.

By the way, WM, what are a, b, ax, by and ax+by when x and y are binary
sequences?

If a = 1/3 and x is binary sequence, what is ax ?
and if f(x) is a path in a CIBT, what is af(x)?

Until these and a few other issues are settled, WM will still have
failed to justify his claim of a LINEAR mapping from the set (but not
yet proved to be vector space) of binary sequences to the set (but not
yet proved to be vector space) of paths ln a CIBT.

Just another of WM's many wild claims of what goes on in his WMytheology
that he cannot back up.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13