Topic: On-line and / off-line handwritten English character recognition
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 10, 2014 6:23 AM

Greg Heath

Re: On-line and / off-line handwritten English character recognition

"indrani bhattacherjee" <bhattacherjee.indrani@gmail.com> wrote in message <khq603$iik$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Can any one suggest me which method is best suited for feature extraction of the handwritten character image and which method is best suited for pattern classification and Training for handwritten English character recognition?
> I want to limit handwritten English character Recognition methods on Neural Networks and / Fuzzy Logic and / Genetic Algorithm.

Once you have extracted features from the members of the c classes and represented targets by columns of either the c-dimensional or c-1 dimensional unit matrix, PATTERNNET is the best neural net function to use.

Hope this helps.

Greg