Topic: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
Replies: 77   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 11:02 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?

WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

> On 14 Mrz., 22:03, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:
>

>> Let me ask you about this notion of falsifiability.  I presume that
>> you'd agree that Fermat's theorem,
>>
>>   (An > 2)NOT(E a,b,c)( a^n + b^n = c^n )
>>
>> is falsifiable, since if it is false, we can show that it is false by
>> producing n, a, b and c such that
>>
>>   n > 2 and a^n + b^n = c^n .
>>
>> So that is a proper mathematical statement (or whatever), right?

> This is trivial enough for you to understand.

I'll pass on discussing this with you. I've had my fill of debating
anything with you for a while.

Thanks nonetheless, I'm sure.

--
Jesse F. Hughes

"Usenet is demonstrably dangerous. It needs to be regulated."
--James S. Harris, voice of reason and moderation

Date Subject Author
3/14/13
Read Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
David Petry
3/14/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
fom
3/14/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
David Petry
3/14/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
fom
3/14/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
David Petry
3/14/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
fom
3/17/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
3/17/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
3/18/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
fom
3/18/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
3/19/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
fom
3/14/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
Virgil
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
[...]
harold james
[...]
3/15/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
3/15/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
Virgil
3/15/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
3/15/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
Virgil
3/15/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
fom
3/16/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
3/16/13
Read Re: Cantor's absurdity, once again, why not?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
3/16/13
[...]
Read Re: WM's absurdity, once again, why not?
Virgil
3/17/13