Topic: NyaN fractions and partitioning of Naturals into other NyaN bases
then ternary.

Replies: 13   Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 5:36 AM

JT

Re: NyaN fractions and partitioning of Naturals into other NyaN bases
then ternary.

On 16 mar, 03:38, William Elliot <ma...@panix.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Mar 2013, JT wrote:
> > Is there name for fractions when partitioned into other bases then
> > decimal, in decimal base they are of course decimals but what do you
> > call them in binary, octal, hexa and so on?

> Binaries, octals, hexas.
>

> > Evidently transfer principle either did not understand how NyaN works
> > or mocking me and i have no clue as to why.
> > But below is fractions as written in NyaN bases it have some
> > aestatichal symmetry that 0 based bases lacks.

> > Binary 1=.2 ; 1/2=.1 ; 2/2=.2 ; 1/4=.(1)1 ; 2/4=. (1)2 ...
>
> NyaN is stupid, don't use it.
> .2 is not a binary number
> .1(1) and .1(2) are nonsense.
> 1/4 = .01 in binary.

Do you get the principle of preceding Elliot or is that beyond your
understanding of languages...