Topic: Pseudoinverse in MATLAB
Replies: 12   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 12:55 AM

Greg Heath

Re: Pseudoinverse in MATLAB

"Daniel Vasilaky" wrote in message <ki0nsg$q7e$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Bjorn Gustavsson" <bjonr@irf.se> wrote in message <khvf73$o39$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > "Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <khtb4b$aqc$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > > Of your interests
> > >
> > > http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25453-pseudo-inverse
> > >
> > > Including customized regularization if needed.
> > >
> > > Bruno
> > >

> > ...and for the more general versions of inverse problems and their regularizations:
> >
> > http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/52-regtools

> %Instead of unstable, what I should have said is that the pinv() is a discontinuous function of the data.

Instead of unstable, what you should have said is that the pinv() is a discontinuous function of the data, GIVEN A FIXED TOLERANCE, tol.

Can you say that your method is a continuous function of the data, GIVEN A FIXED TOLERANCE, cst?

Hope this helps.

Greg