Topic: Maths pedagaogy
Replies: 57   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 9:47 PM

David C. Ullrich

Re: Maths pedagaogy

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 07:08:52 -0700 (PDT), pepstein5@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sunday, March 17, 2013 1:39:54 PM UTC, David C. Ullrich wrote:
>
>[My original post deleted]
>

>> Do you have any reason to think the answers are going to be different
>>
>> from the last time you asked this question?
>>

> I don't remember asking this question. I did ask about the use of the word "surprise" in mathematics.
>Although this question is related, surely I shouldn't be accused of asking exactly the same question twice.

Sorry. The question is indeed related. So closely related that, if I
recall correctly, my reply to your question about the word
"surprise" addressed instead the use of words like "clearly"
and "trivially". Hence my confusion.

When you make a post asking about use of the word "eviidently"
please make sure to point out that it's a new question. Thanks.

>Or did I ask this question without remembering it? Anyway, please give a reference to me asking this question before. If I did ask this question previously, then I apologise.
>
>Paul Epstein

Date Subject Author
3/17/13
Read Maths pedagaogy