Topic: Maths pedagaogy
Replies: 57   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 9:47 PM

Paul

Re: Maths pedagaogy

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 4:47:11 PM UTC, David C. Ullrich wrote:

> Sorry. The question is indeed related. So closely related that, if I
>
> recall correctly, my reply to your question about the word
>
> "surprise" addressed instead the use of words like "clearly"
>
> and "trivially". Hence my confusion.
>

> When you make a post asking about use of the word "eviidently"
>
> please make sure to point out that it's a new question. Thanks.

"So closely related that..." is obvioulsy flawed logic. You're saying that the two questions must be similar because some responses in one thread would not have been out of place in the other thread. This is not good logic on your part.

If you're "sorry", then I don't get why you finish your post with such sarcasm.

Paul Epstein

Date Subject Author
3/17/13
Read Maths pedagaogy