Topic: Rules of etiquette on this newsgroup
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 9:50 AM

Scott Berg

Re: Rules of etiquette on this newsgroup

<pepstein5@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I'm genuinely a bit confused about the rules of etiquette on this
>newsgroup. A few times, people have criticised my etiquette, and such
>criticisms have nearly always been correct.

there is no math in that post,
only self serving ego justification.

so I sharply criticize your etiquette, and please post in
alt.ego.maniac.feathers.not ruffled.and.no.math.either

(ditto for me too!)