Topic: Rules of etiquette on this newsgroup
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 9:50 AM

Paul

Re: Rules of etiquette on this newsgroup

On Monday, March 18, 2013 4:38:15 PM UTC, AMeiwes wrote:
> <Paul> wrote in message

> there is no math in that post,
>
> only self serving ego justification.
>

> (ditto for me too!)

Correct, it wasn't a good post to open. I tried to delete it after I sent it.
Since I retract it, it would be great if we didn't continue this discussion.

Thanks,

Paul