Topic: CAPopup|c|228 internal self-test errors
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 12:04 AM

szhorvat@gmail.com

Re: CAPopup|c|228 internal self-test errors

On Monday, 18 March 2013 05:35:01 UTC-4, teake...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Ever since updating to Mathematica 9.0.x on my Mac running OS X 10.6.8 I've been plagued by the internal self-test error CAPopup|c|228. Is anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Yes, I get these often on OS X. But they're harmless. Try not to press enter directly after entering a symbol name, and they won't come up.

Considering the number of reports about this, I'm sure this'll be fixed in the next release.