Topic: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?

Replies: 68   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 11:40 PM

JT

Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,

On 19 mar, 07:18, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Surely someone must found it interesting enough to implement it?
> A generic basechanger working in anybase for bijective encoded numbers
> would be nice.

Could anyone gifted? mathematician help me encode the positive numbers
upon the following bijective (NyaN) form?

Binary 1=.2 1/2=.1 2/2=.2 1/4=.(1)1 2/4=.(1)2
Ternary 1=.3 1/3=.1 2/3=.2 1/9=.(1)1 2/9=.(1)2 1/27=.
(2)1 2/27=.(2)2 1/81=.(3)1 2/81=.(3)2
Quaternary 1=.4 1/4=.1 2/4=.2 1/16=.(1)1 2/16=.(1)2
Quinary 1=.5 1/5=.1 2/5=.2 1/25=.(1)1 2/25=.(1)2
Senary 1=.6 1/6=.1 2/6=.2 1/36=.(1)1 2/36=.(1)2
Septenary 1=.7 1/7=.1 2/7=.2 1/49=.(1)1 2/49=.(1)2
Octal 1=.8 1/8=.1 2/8=.2 1/64=.(1)1 2/64=.(1)2
Nonary 1=.9 1/9=.1 2/9=.2 1/81=.(1)1 2/81=.(1)2
Decimal 1=.A 1/10=.1 2/10=.2 1/100=.(1)1 2/100=.(1)2

Ternary maybe the best choice for checking out the results of your
generic recursive base implementation since it fairly easy to follow
what is goin on.
1/3 = .1
2/3 = .2
1/9 = .(1)1
2/9 = .(1)2
1/27 = .(2)1
2/27 = .(2)2
1/81 = .(3)1
2/81 = .(3)2

And for the Naturals
1 =1
2 =2
3 =3
4 =11 3+1
5 =12 3+2
6 =13 3+3
7 =21 6+1
8 =22 6+2
9 =23 6+3
10 =31 9+1
11 =32 9+2
12 =33 9+3
13 =111 9+3+1
14 =112 9+3+2
15 =113 9+3+3
16 =121 9+6+1
17 =122 9+6+2
18 =123 9+6+3
19 =131 9+9+1
20 =132 9+9+2
21 =133 9+9+3

Here is a start for your attempt to make an algorithm that will encode
any decimal number with decimal parts into anybase,(i can't quite get
it right but for you guys it should be pieceof a cake).
It is maximum two lines of code.
http://www.anybase.co.nf/

Date Subject Author
3/19/13
Read Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
[...]
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/23/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
David Petry
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/26/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/28/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/31/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/2/13
[...]
4/4/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
KBH
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/5/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/22/13
[...]
4/7/13
[...]
[...]