Topic: Counting the number of points with colour in a image
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 6:56 PM

Kristin

Re: Counting the number of points with colour in a image

"madhu s" wrote in message <ki1unf$80a$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi guys,
> I have image,where it has many points,the points are in green colour. I want to count all those green colour point.How do i go about achieving this activities?I am new to matlab,so,please help me in this process.
>

> Thanks
> Madhu

The image corresponds to matrix. The values of the matrix elements correspond to a color. Set some bounds for defining the color "green" and count 'em up.