Topic: finding interpolated elements between 2 arrays
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 9:40 AM

dpb

Re: finding interpolated elements between 2 arrays

On 3/19/2013 5:44 PM, Jonathan W Smith wrote:

> Another way to look at it is the following if
>
> A(1,2,:) = [900, 800, 700, 600, 500] and B(1,2,:) = [823, 689, 558] ,
> how do I find the elements given in B in A?

Maybe so, but I don't see it, however I look. "The elements given in B
in A" aren't...

What result do you want and show how you get it from the above...