Topic: Officially a Higgs boson
Replies: 10   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 10:58 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Officially a Higgs boson

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Officially a Higgs boson
>

>> The latest news from the Moriond conference is that the new boson,
>> whose discovery LHC experiments announced on July 4, is indeed a
>> Higgs boson. Since many have suspected as much for months, the news
>> may seem anticlimactic, but the delicate work of precisely measuring
>> this Higgs boson remains. How well this boson conforms to the
>> expectations of the Standard Model can tell us whether current
>> theoretical models adequately explain our universe's most fundamental
>> constituents.

>> http://www.quantumdiaries.org/2013/03/16/it-looks-very-much-like-we-have-"a"-higgs-boson/

Science should drop the costly, mind wasting
preoccupation with a God particle,
and spend the time and money on a search for the "God Cycle."

All things are linked to God Cycles.

For example, the Earth day is, and has been,
a God Cycle to many peoples.

It synchronizes and drives us,
we get up in the morning, eat, brush our teeth, etc.
and go about "our day" to the beat of the Earth God Cycle.

Observe that "slippage" in one's synchronization
affects one's interface with his God Cycle,
and that this "slippage" can be real (Jet lag)
or man made (Daylight savings time).

Observe that if you travel around the world from
west to east you end up gaining a day's production,
and if you travel around the world from
east to west you end up losing a day's production.
( Assuming the production is a function of days,
rather than the expanded or shrunken hours.)

And observe that as things can be in phase with the God Cycle,
or can lag or lead the cycle,
a better word for "slippage" would be PHASE.

ALL cycles can be defined
in terms of their phasing with respected to a master God Cycle.

The closest thing man has found to a master God Cycle
is a change of "spin" of cesium atoms,
and as cesium atoms can and do exists in many places,

The question science should pursue is,
"Is there a single God Cycle
that drives all of the inferior God Cycles
like the "spin" of cesium atoms?"

or are all cesium atoms in the universe
independent and equal God Cycles?

If they are independent,
this would mean that multiple God Cycles
do not interact with one another.

The bottom line is that change, particles, even "God particles"
are phased to master God Cycles,

and macroscopic things such as stars and planets
are phased to a single God Cycle
or a huge set of equivalent God Cycles such as
the "spin" of cesium atoms.

Man's search should be for God Cycles,
not for God Particles.

A cycle can be defined exactly by (i^n) / 4

and cycles can be compared to one another
counting the cycles and determining the ratios,

and even the time equivalents of masses can be determined
by multiplying mass times the universal time per mass constant
G / c^3

which implies that space is 3D.

The questions are,
What is/are the master God Cycle or God Cycles?
How to determine the phase between mass times?
Are the three spaces orthogonal and homogeneous?
What is the Q of the master God Cycle/Cycles?
Can an infinite Q God Cycle be observed?
Is entropy the process of adding action to the Master God Cycle?
etc.

The bottom line is,
there is a steady state or high Q God Cycle
that EVERYTHING and EVERY action
can be phased to,

and "slippage" between things and the God Cycle
appears as entropy.

Mapping the relationships between EVERYTHING and the God Cycle
is far more useful

than finding a "God Particle"
and trying to shoe horn it into a maze of none God particles.

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk