Topic: Experiment of graph paper on a cylinder Chapt16.1 Ring in Caltech's
Jarrett's 3rd layer #1422 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 1:31 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Axis of our cylinder shaped observable universe Re: Experiment of
graph paper #1423 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Mar 19, 4:45 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright now, good graph paper is indispensable to a research
> scientist. So many needs are satisfied in physics, astronomy, math
> with good graph paper.
>
> Now I have a sheet of blocked graph paper so I can get the correct
> spacing. Now obtain a tin can of some vegetable or fruit and place the
> graph paper over the cylinder.
>
> Graph Paper Experiment on Cylinder for the correct mapping of Galaxies
> of the Cosmos:
>
> In this experiment I need to show how Jarrett's 3rd level ring is
> formed and how the true spacing of galaxies is actually uniform
> distances and how we get Great Walls and Voids when there actually are
> no Great Walls and no Voids, because the galaxies are spaced uniformly
> upon the surface of a cylinder and where Doppler Redshift measures
> curvature and never distance.
>
> So if you have the cylinder and the overlaid graph paper ready to go,
> here is where we get the correct and true mapping of the galaxies of
> the Cosmos.
>
> I have the axis or spine of the cylinder with a row of black dots of
> uniform spacing and the Milky Way galaxy in the center of the spine.
> Now I get one and only one complete Ring of the 8, count them up
> carefully for there are 8 galaxies forming a ring around the Milky Way
> but if I go further in distance
> the galaxies on both sides of the axis (spine) disappear from view.
> This singular Ring is the same as the Ring Jarrett observed:
>
> --- quoting --- ?http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/
> The third layer (0.01 < z < 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
> supercluster ?(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending
> up into the ?ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably
> Abell 3627) ?disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An
> intriguing "ring" or ?chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from
> the northern to the ?southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1).
> It is unknown ?whether this ring-like structure is physically
> associated with the ?cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
> --- end quoting ---
> Now, if we keep our view along the spine in both directions we see
> many galaxies sort of lined up.
> And we mistakenly think they are forming a cluster of galaxies, when
> in fact, because the Cosmos is cylinder shaped (the last electron of
> 5f6 of plutonium), because of this cylinder shape, we mistakenly think
> the galaxies are forming a gigantic Wall, but really they are evenly
> spaced apart as the dots on the graph paper shows us.
>
> But perhaps the single greatest proof that the Cosmos is a cylinder
> shape with evenly spaced galaxies is that it predicts an observation.
> It predicts an intensity of white light along the axis in two
> directions-- forward along the axis and backwards along the axis. It
> sort of predicts two poles of light emitting galaxies. Now, mind you,
> these galaxies along the axis are spaced evenly apart but when you
> [...]

(snipped)

Alright, we can get a sense of these two poles of brightness along the
axis of the cylinder that is the
shape of the observable universe from this atlas:

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html

Now notice the line of galaxies from the Virgo Supercluster to the
Centaurus Supercluster, and then in the opposite direction of Virgo
Supercluster to that of the Perseus-Pisces Supercluster. That long
line of galaxies is remarkable, and not only is it remarkable to have
a Ring in Jarrett's 3rd layer, but even more remarkable to have
galaxies in a long line.

This long line of galaxies would be the spine or axis of the cylinder
that is the observable universe.

--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University hosting sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a?University
doing sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.biology, sci.geology, etc ?etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium