Topic: Maths pedagaogy
Replies: 57   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 9:47 PM

Paul

Re: Maths pedagaogy

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:00:23 PM UTC, Frederick Williams wrote:

> (Just a minute though: "exactly the wrong way round." So I shall award
>
> myself one mark out of ten for exactitude.:-)

That's in the exactitude category. However, I think you should be awarded 9 bonus points for the delightful subthread on the etymology of the word "dialogue." I (and not only I on this thread) am very interested in this type of usage question.
This combines to give you a perfect 10/10.

Paul Epstein

Date Subject Author
3/17/13
Read Maths pedagaogy