Topic: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?

Replies: 68   Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 11:40 PM

JT

Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,

On 20 mar, 11:25, JT <jonas.thornv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 mar, 10:46, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > what is the canonical digital representation
> > for base-one accounting?

> > (inductive proof .-)
>
> > > I don't think anyone is interested (I'm certainly not).
>
> Accounting you mean counting? You ask me what counting is? It is a
> collection of discrete entities ranging from first to last member (inf
> is not member of any set).
> The first member in counting numbers in is generally one or 1, unless
> you do not adhere to some headless infinity working collective.
> Below you can see sets? of discrete natural items and the summation of
> members that make up a set of countable naturals, as you see they
> range from first to last since their countable and they are the reason
> numbers have comparable magnitudes, 1 is the base unit of math it does
> have a comparable magnitude, you can cut it to make fractions, count
> it to make sets with comparable magnitudes. The whole idea of
> numberline is wrong since 1 do not have any geometric properties/
> attributes. It does have a magnitude though since it is divisible into
> fractions, the cuts from fractions also have magnitudes that
> comparable to 1. Partitioning into bases is a principle with geometric
> properties, but base one have no other projection than counting from
> the first to the last discrete member making up a natural number.
>
> 1={1}
> 2={1,1}
> 3={1,1,1}
> 4={1,1,1,1}
> 5={1,1,1,1,1}
> 6={1,1,1,1,1,1}
> 7={1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> 8={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> 9={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}
> A={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}

So in this hypothese 1 is discrete, and there is only a single natural
number the rest is groups, sets or labels if you so want that depicts
how many discrete items in the set.
This hypthese when it is extended leads to that 1 must be a continuum
of a certain magnitude, since it is a continuum it has no granularity
so try to partition it would just be foolish, so without granularity
we can recursely cut and cut into any number of cuts that furter can
be cut into any number of cuts. This means that a single discrete item
1 could be expressed as a sum of fractions.

But it does not mean that any fraction can be expressed into a
partitioned base because they can't there is not 1/3 in decimal base
only an approximation and a stipulation regarding a neverending
decimal expansion.

Date Subject Author
3/19/13
Read Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
[...]
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/23/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/24/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
David Petry
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/25/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/26/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/28/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/31/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/2/13
[...]
4/4/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
KBH
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/5/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
4/6/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: Is there any webpage or math program that can write fracitons,
numbers into bijective enumeration?
JT
3/22/13
[...]
4/7/13
[...]
[...]